Friday, March 10, 2006

The Oscars

Seriously, y'all. I can't even bring myself to care. A good friend and I recorded an episode (Jessie couldn't make it, she was dying) about the Oscars, but I'm not even going to bother posting it because a) it kind of sucked because we rambled more than Jessie and I do...or rather, Stephen rambled more, and b) the Oscars are over and NO ONE CARES.

New episode Monday, I promise. You might even get TWO episodes next week, if you're good little boys and girls.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hurry the fuck up.
Stop procrastinating.
Just record and post. Don't worry about wandering off topic. Keep it real yo. Don't even bother editing. You chics rock.
Post some pics too.
Unless youz is ogly, then just make up a lame excuse cuz you sound sweeeeet.

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home